Guests enjoy a wide array of amenities at the Historic Hotel Provincial, including fine dining at Restaurant Stella!, our on-site, award winning restaurant.
Owner/Chef Scott Boswell recently renovated this cozy, spectacular restaurant, a top-ten Zagat selection. A unique menu has been perfected by Chef Boswell, influenced by international flavors and reflecting his Louisiana roots. This “New American Cuisine,” complemented by an award-winning wine list, is a favorite of local, national and international diners, and is a AAA four-diamond restaurant.
The Latrobe Room, also recently renovated, is beautifully appointed to accommodate catered events or private meetings for up to 60 guests.
Guests can also head down to the Ice House Bar, located adjacent to the lobby, for an evening drink after a long day of business or sight-seeing.
- Secure, on-site valet parking at $26 per day + tax
- Complimentary Safe deposit boxes at the Front Desk
- Two private swimming pools
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast daily
- Complimentary High-speed, wireless internet access
- Rollaway bed available, $25 per day
- Ice House Bar, open daily
- Restaurant Stella!
General Room Amenities
- Air Conditioning, with individual climate control
- Alarm Clock with iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary, in-room high-speed, wireless internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Flat screen HD TV
- Free Cable
- Free HBO
- Voice mail
- Luxurious bedding