It’s the perfect time to end your summer in style—New Orleans style that is. Here are six reasons to visit us at the Hotel Provincial right now!
1. R&R: At Hotel Provincial, we’re tucked in away in a world of our own—making it the perfect place to get some rest and relaxation. Our rooms offer serenity, some overlooking the mighty Mississippi River, while others feature fabulous views of the pool or beautifully landscaped courtyard gardens, and you’ll sleep like a baby on our plush mattresses and feather pillows. Lounge by pool or beat the heat by diving in.
2. Saints Pre-Season: In the South, football is our first love, and watching a Saints game with the Who Dat Nation is an experience like none other. Whether you’re in the Superdome or French Quarter, you won’t meet a stranger. Fans become instant family, cheering on the soul of New Orleans together.
3. COOLinary New Orleans: August is foodie heaven in New Orleans! Restaurants all over the city "celebrate dining in the most delicious city in America,” offering fabulous prix-fixe meals. And we’re steps away from the French Quarter, where foodie takes on a whole new meaning. With so many delicious dishes to choose from, you’ll be thankful calories don’t count on vacation!
4. Cold drinks: Cool off with cold drinks—New Orleans offers everything from the best sweet tea you’ve ever tasted to locally crafted beers and of course, our world famous hurricanes.
5. Avoid the crowds: Enjoy the fun without the hassle of the hustle and bustle.
6. Lowest Rates of the Year: Who says luxury has to be expensive? Check out our awesome end of summer deals.
It’s not too late to plan a trip, we've still got rooms available. Book Now!